Adapted for Dedicated Applications. Dedicated to Helping You Adapt.
Thanks to its small format, ultra-powerful processing and highly intuitive interface, the FTB-1 is optimized to allow field technicians to carry out dedicated FTTH, Ethernet and multiservice test applications simply and efficiently.
Copper Loop Qualification
Combining advanced wideband copper test capabilities with SmartRTM features, while enabling automatic analysis and location of broadband cable faults, the FTB-610 is the ideal tool for the multiskilled engineers troubleshooting FTTN circuits.
ADSL2+/VDSL and Advanced Multiplay Testing
The FTB-635 enables service providers to certify and troubleshoot wideband copper, ADSL2+/VDSL2, 1 GigE and multiplay services, including live video preview, when deploying new-generation IP services over FTTN, FTTC and other hybrid networks.
Access Network Testing
On the strength of best-in-class specifications and four test wavelengths, the FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR is optimized for fiber-optic contractors and private network operators, enabling them to fully test and qualify any type of fiber network.
With a dynamic range of up to 39 dB and enabling power meter and visual fault locator functionalities, the FTB-730 PON FTTx/MDU OTDR module allows fiber installers to seamlessly characterize splitters in PON FTTx and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) applications.
• Connects anywhere: USB, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth
• Loaded with utilities: All the tools required to maximize field testing, plus third-party applications
• Like a PC: Intel processor with Windows Embedded Standard operating system
• EXFO Connect-compatible: Automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a database
• GPS capabilities: Accurate coordinates under the same conditions as a regular satellite GPS receiver
• FTTx testing
• Ethernet testing
• Multiservice testing