The integrated universal 2.5mm adapter makes for easy connection to SC, ST, FC, and FJ connectors. The optional 1.25mm adapter allows for connection to LC and MU connectors. Attach the VisiFault to your belt using a lanyard or in the carrying case so it is always on hand when you need it. Two AA batteries gives you more than 80 hours of continuous mode battery life.
Fluke Networks built the VisiFault to last. VisiFault incorporates an energy-absorbing holster over an impact-resistant case to withstand drops, impacts and rough treatment, ensuring years of trouble-free operation. Together with a heavy-duty tethered end cap to protect the fiber adapter, VisiFault is the VFL for demanding field applications. Unlike more fragile VFL's that utilize a flashlight body or plain plastic case, Fluke Networks industrially engineered the VisiFault custom-case to be mechanically tough. The case is compact for field-use and ergonomically designed for comfort.
• Locates visual faults including tight bends, breaks and bad connectors
• Accelerates end-to-end fiber checks
• Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibers
• Features continuous and flashing modes
• Ergonomic case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
• Supports 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm SFF connectors
• Over 80 hours of battery life with two AA batteries