The KE301 Kit (EasyTest KE300/PROBE310) improves speed and confidence in the installation and maintenance of wiring whether it is for power, telecommunication, alarm or control. EasyTest KE300 can transmit either three continuous tones (SOLID) or three alternating tones (ALT). The Solid or the Alt function is easily selected from the front panel using the ALT and SOLID buttons.
An LED beside each button indicates the selected function. To start or stop the tone, first use the ON/OFF button to switch the unit on, then select the trace tone. The unit can be connected to send the trace tone to any kind of cable, including a live telephone line. Six Sine-wave Frequencies selectable:
• 1000/800 Hz, SOLID: 1000 Hz
• SOLID: 2600 Hz, ALT: 2600/1900 Hz,SOLID: 577,5 Hz
• 577,5 Hz intermittant, Accuracie +/- 1% (Quartz)
• 9 V Alkaline 100 hrs battery life
• Dimensions:2.68” x 3.75” x 1.0” (68 x 96 x 25 mm) - 150g + 80g
• Test Leads:(25cm) durable wire leads with solid alligator clips and one with modular plug RJ11