Explosive increase of data traffic by smartphone, renewal of back-bone network in accordance with the spread of FTTH (Fiber To The Home) network, and a series of new submarine cable projects in emerging countries to build basic telecom infrastructure drive the demands of fusion splicers.
The 70S is the new standard core alignment fusion splicer covering varied splicing needs in those fields with a series of innovative features, such as automated wind protector / tube heaters, 7 seconds splicing and 14 seconds tube heating, ruggedized body, improved carrying case, etc. They are all for great splicing efficiency.
• Automated Wind-protector / Tube heater for quick operation
• Reduced splicing steps, and world's quickest splicing and heating times.
• Swift deployment upon opening case. Working table as a standard item.
• World's first 6-direction 30 inch drop proof, tough in harsh conditions.
• High resolution 4.7 inch monitor with better visibility under the sun.
• 200 splice / heating per full battery charge.
• From basic operation guidance to trouble shooting procedure.
Applicable type of fibers: SM(ITU-T G.652), MM(ITU-T G.651), DS(ITU-T G.653), NZDS(ITU-T G.655) and other single mode fibers including ITU-T G.657 fibers.